NLP Business Practitioner Coach
NLP is one of the fastest growing tools available to those who want to improve results be in business and work. These leading edge influencing and communication techniques have been tried and tested by literally hundreds of thousands of people globally with great success.
This 9-day Business Practitioner course will give you a deep and broad understanding of the key skills and techniques of NLP, which you will be able to use immediately in business and work, as well as other areas of your personal life
The course has three main components:
- Pre- and on going study
- The face-to-face training, which is spread over to blocks of four days and assessment day
- Assessment and certification:
The course is specially designed to teach you all you need to know to not only know the material, understand how to use it and apply it to a business context! And what’s more. You’ll enjoy the course too!
WHY ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
By doing this course you will:
- Learn how to get better results, faster
- Overcome any blocks that may have held you back and hence allow you to progress far quicker in your career and your life.
- Learn how to help others get these benefits – which is especially useful if you are a coach
- Be trained by a world renowned trainer and coach
- High Quality Standards approved by ILM
What will we cover?
- The background and underlying principles of NLP – the ‘mindset for success’
- How to build rapport, the fundamentals for influencing
- How to recognise and work with the different ways people process and express information
- How to set achievable goals
- How to feel at your best when it is important to do so, for example before and during presentations and challenging meetings
- How to improve the way you communicate Negotiation skills
- How to gain greater understanding of another’s position, whether in negotiation, relationships or business How to give effective feedback
- How to put events and situations into perspective
- How to turn a ‘negative’ into a ‘positive’
- A model to help structure your or others’ ideas
- Some keys about how we relate to time
- How to use this material with other people
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
|THE KEY BELIEFS AND PILLARS THAT NLP IS BUILT ON· Empowering beliefs that will alter your life.
· The communication model that lets you see situations for what they really are.
|PERCEPTUAL POSITIONS – changing your point of view to achieve better results· Learn how to resolve inter-personal and inter-group conflict.
· Discover how to gain invaluable insights about other points of view, to aid decision-making and leadership.
· Learn how to be your own best adviser.
|GOALS – the foundation of achievement· How to set goals and achieve them.
· How to help others to do the same.
|STRATEGIES – how we do what we do· Find out how others make decisions.
· Find out how to mould your sales approach to suit other peoples’ buying strategy.
· Learn how to spot weaknesses in other peoples’ strategies and improve them
|RAPPORT – the foundation of influence· Learn the facts about body language
· Learn how to use your voice to gain rapport, even on the phone
· How to disagree and yet keep rapport
|NEUROLOGICAL LEVELS – more keys to personal and organisational congruency· Align identity, values, beliefs, capabilities, behaviours and environment to produce a compelling recipe for success|
|REPRESENTATIONAL SYSTEMS – using all five senses· Find out how we internally code our experience of the world.
· Use this language to transform your ability to communicate with others.
· How to tell HOW someone is thinking just by watching their eyes.
|PARTS INTEGRATION – a key to personal congruency· Increase personal congruence and enhance energy levels through resolution of internal conflict|
|SUB-MODALITIES – making your brain really work for you· How to change unwanted beliefs, habits and feelings, including the desire for certain foods.
· How to alter the meaning you place on things and events.
· Learn how to permanently remove phobias
|TIME-LINE COACHING· Improve how you relate to time.
· Release negative emotions from the past such as anger, sadness, fear, guilt and hurt quickly and effortlessly.
· Delete dis-empowering decisions that hold you back such as “I’m not good enough to do…”, “I can’t have lots of money and a great relationship”
· Learn how to use your Time-Line to create and get what you want.
· Learn how to assist others in doing the above.
|LANGUAGE PATTERNS – being focused with words· Learn how to use presuppositions to impact appropriately on someone’s experience.
· Learn how to listen to everyday language to see how others limit themselves.
· Learn how to ask the questions that can lessen or even solve problems.
· Challenge peoples’ objections gracefully.
· Learn the linguistic secrets of the eminent hypnotist Milton Erickson.
|HYPNOSIS SKILLS· Learn how to induce a trance.
· Use trance for easier and deeper relaxation.
· Discover how to use the power of suggestion
|ANCHORING – the power to feel how you want· How to control your feelings at anytime.
· Learn how to move people from being stuck to being resourceful in minutes.
|PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER· Learn how to structure an NLP coaching session
· Run a two hour coaching session with someone you have never met
HOW DO WE TEACH YOU ALL THIS IN 10 DAYS?
Prior to the course you will receive your own copy of approved audio learning material. All of this is included in the price.
The easy to learn pre-study takes around 50-60 hours, all of which you do before the course when and where YOU want, for example while commuting, driving, relaxing or exercising.
During the formal training we touch on some of the theory you will already have learned from the pre-study, and update you with any recent techniques. You therefore spend much of the classroom time on practical exercises, “actually getting it in the muscle”.
The trainers and the coaching assistants will be there to give you feedback and support to heighten your proficiency. In addition, on the final day you will have the opportunity to integrate all you have learned on the course.
We pride ourselves on providing top-quality trainings. The requirements for certification are covered at the start of each course.
We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you’re an excellent Practitioner of NLP.
Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!
If you have any questions about certification standards, just contact us.
The NLP Centre of Excellence NLP Practitioner Certificates are recognised by the following:
- ILM Institute of Leadership and Management
The Institute of Leadership and Management is the UK’s largest awarding body for leadership and management qualifications. ILM partner with over 2,000 ILM-approved centres, comprising private training providers, further and higher education colleges, and employers delivering in-house management training
Sara is an expert in NLP, Hypnotherapy and CBT. She has been trained with most of the well-known international trainers worldwide bringing with her personal experience to back up her practical training. Sara brings a lot of energy and passionate enthusiasm into her teaching style, motivating and inspiring everyone that attends her courses.
Sara has worked with a large variety of clients in Television, Sport and Business and has featured in many magazines and newspaper articles, including the Daily Mirror, The Manchester Evening News and Marie Claire.
Sara is also a Radio Broadcaster with her weekly show the Feel Good Factor every Monday on Salford City Radio 94.4FM and a presenter at major events across the world such as Mind Body Spirit.
“I attended Excel with NLP’s NLP Practitioner Coach course in February 2011. Sara was one of the lead trainers on the course. She is an excellent trainer, intuitive in her understanding of a group dynamic, able to manage the needs of a group with those of the individual and is very empathetic. I learnt a huge amount about the possiblities that using NLP offers and enjoyed it so much that I am attending the NLP Master Practitioner course in May 2011! If you need any training in NLP or Hypnotherapy, I recommend Sara without hesitation.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
“Sara, is a first rate trainer. I would have no hesitation in recommending her. Friendly, clear explanations and ready to help.
Keep up the good work Sara!”
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value
“I attended the NLP Diploma and Practioner Courses at the NLP Centre of Excellence in Feb & March 2011 and I can honestly say it has been the most amazing course I have attended. I have gained a wonderful insight into NLP which I have been able to take forward on a personal and professional level. Thank you so very much!”
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
“Sara – was excellent to work with, she is so approachable and has excellent interpersonal skills.
Her experience and knowledge around NLP & Hynotherapy and how she trains people is exemplary.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
“I have attended several training courses run by Sara Lou-Ann. The courses were enjoyable and rewarding. The benefits were a more profitable business and new skills and techniques to use with my clients. Sara Lou-Ann is very personable, professional and a pleasure to work with. Sara Lou-Ann has my full recommendation.”
Top qualities: Personable, Expert, Creative
“The training I received greatly enhanced my personal development and it was a pleasure to work with someone so supportive and equally motivated. The training was appropriate, challenging and delivered professionally in a manner that met all the objectives.”
Top qualities: Personable, Expert, Good Value
“Sara Lou-Ann is a very inspiring effective and ethical trainer and practitioner. I have been on many of her training courses and found them all to be of great value. I look forwarding to working with her again in the future and can whole heartedly recommend her.” April 16, 2011
Top qualities: Personable, Good Value, High Integrity
“Sara is a fantastic tutor and knows the NLP & Hypnotherapy industry in great depth. Whilst under Sara’s tutorage I was able to engage in real life case studies, learn in a very proactive and hands-on way, and finished the course feeling completely assured of my duties and obligations as an NLP Practitioner.
Aside from the course syllabus, Sara is able to motivate delegates into improving their own lives as well as the lives of others.
Sara is also an excellent radio presenter with a regular show on Salford City Radio which is a great asset to experienced NLP & Hypnotherapy practitioners, and complete novices alike.
I would highly recommend Sara as both a tutor and a presenter.”
Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity
“I have hired Sara Lou-Ann Jones to deliver ongoing NLP training and motivation strategies to our team of managers at Golf Pro Zone. Sara delivered the training with a deep detailed knowledge of the subject in an inspiring and motivating style. I am pleased to say that as a result of the NLP training with Sara the overall companies sales targets have been achieved consistantly over the past 10 months and the managers have all benefited immensley from the training. I can highly recommend Sara as an NLP trainer and will continue to use her expertise for future training.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value
“I attended the NLP Centre of Excellence Coach Practitioner Programme in March and really enjoyed it. Jimmy and Sara Lou-Ann delivered a lot of detailed (and at times complicated !) information in an easy-to-follow, laid back style.
If you’re new to NLP or want to re-visit previous learning, I would recommend highly recommend you book on to one of their courses.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
“An Excellent 3 Days, beneficial for anyone in any role, thank you.”
Steve Cannon, First Line Digital
“I started training with Jimmy & Sara at 62 years of age, working them has truly transformed my life. I lost 3 stone got into my best shape ever, & over came a phobia of swimming i had since i was 8 years old”
Margaret S as per BBC Radio programme
“I have attended several training courses run by Sara Lou-Ann. The courses were enjoyable and rewarding. The benefits were a more profitable business and new skills and techniques to use with my clients. Sara Lou-Ann is very personable, professional and a pleasure to work with, she has my full recommendation.”
“Thank you to Jimmy Petruzzi and Sara Lou-Ann Jones for and extremely valuable 3 days,
the techniques you taught me will become a valuable asset in my business”
“Jimmy Petruzzi made exercises’ look easy, lots of laughs and fun, allowed us to try practical stuff, fun and flexible allowing questions, new ideas, thoughts about techniques used”
“Petruzzi, an Australian, is one of the best qualified coaches of his kind in the world. He has worked with several top teams including West Ham and Crystal Palace and his advanced training methods look like paying dividends on the pitch.
The lads have taken to him and shown belief in his methods but his work is structured and a long-term thing.”
Chris Casper, former Manchester united defender and Manager
You need to look no further than Jims book Excel with NLP in Sport when it comes to getting motivated to succeed in Sport, or life.Jim shows you that anything is possible if you stay focused and motivated
Andy Paschalidis media personality in Australia
host of Sky Sports Radio’s English Premier League coverage